- Ideal for all Yoga Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to improve their yoga practice and perform more challenging routines
- Anyone looking to improve yoga backbends “passively”
- Anyone looking to relieve back pain and perform inversion therapy techniques
- Great for children as well
- Find a suitable and safe location to mount your swing
- Hang it over a sturdy, exposed beam (in a lofted room, patio, or garage)
- Hang from a swing set/playground (easiest of all)
- Tie around a strong and sturdy tree branch
- Hang from a piece of gym equipment (like a chin-up bar)
- Hang from ceiling mounts
- Adjust the width and height to your personal preference
- Sit on swing
- Instantly relieve your back pain or do a backbend
Great for inversion therapy: Deep natural bodyweight spinal traction
Perform deeper backbends passively
Relieve back pain and muscle tension
Improve your range of motion and flexibility. Perform deeper stretches effortlessly.
Develop functional full-body strength and tone your muscles. Strengthen your core Balance, Flexibility.
Perform poses that you are unable to do on a yoga mat
Professionally designed for strength and comfort. Made from high strength nylon cloth. Wider and more spacious swing seat.
SAFETY & DURABILITY
They are able to hold up to 660lbs. Triple stitched for added safety. 25% larger and thicker foam padded handles for more comfort and durability.
4 Quick Clip Carabiners - with 200 lb weight limit per carabiner. Includes 2 Multi-loop Height Adjustable Extension Straps.
FREE PDF GUIDE
Comes with a 23 Page Step-By-Step Yoga Pose Guide for Beginners. Discover quick tips to help you learn poses even faster.
Love this thing You can hang around all night and day, connecting with the planet, it’s truly magical. Lost my trapeze though, planning to buy another one soon. Miss it so much!
I use my swing to deepen my poses and help with balance rather than as a workout or full flow. The stability the swing offers does allow me to get deeper in poses such as half moon, hold an up dog longer, get my hips higher in downdog or really lift my leg in any pose. I tend to not use the straps that are added but that’s just personal preference. Excellent fabric, sturdy and well constructed